Stone Water Filters
Stay Hydrated and Healthy with Our Stone Water Filters
The world is primarily covered in water – mostly saltwater. The amount of water is finite and is the same amount we’ve always had and always will have. With only 2.5% of it fresh and even less available for us to drink, it’s essential to keep that water clean for our consumption. Sadly much of our fresh water is already contaminated – by industries including farming and our own waste. The impurities, bacteria and carcinogens in this contaminated water result in substantial disease and cancer among the users. Even water that has been cleaned is often laden with chemicals, which can also impact our health. As water is the second most crucial element for human life, it makes sense to look at ways to return the water we drink to the vibrant life force it should be. Stone water filters can help us do this.
Benefits of Mineralised Water
Our water filters were designed in Japan, where our name – Genzon, literally translates as ‘living’. We believe in transforming ‘dead’ water into ‘living’ water using ionising mineral stones obtained deep underground.
- The minerals in these water filter stones help turn acidic water into alkaline water. A healthy human body has a pH of 7.35 to 7.45; however, a modern lifestyle often means our bodies are more acidic than is healthy. Our stones include minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and sodium, which ionise the water and, in turn, increase the pH and oxygenates the water. These elements assist our cell absorption by making the water lighter, thereby increasing hydration. Magnetics in the taps further ionise the water.
- When cells are hydrated, they are better able to function, and you have more energy, mental clarity and increased health overall. Doctors recommend drinking 2.7 to 3.7 litres of fluid a day.
- Filtering purifies the water by sifting out impurities and harmful chemicals, including reducing fluoride by up to 95%.
What Sets Genzon Water Apart Regarding Our Mineral Water Filter
We are an Australian owned, family-run business with over 12 years of stone water filter experience. We offer you:
- Our purifiers (and replacement filters) are available in two sizes – five- and twelve litres, with the option of a hand blown glass model (glass providing even purer water). The ceramic filter changes colour to help you know when it needs cleaning or replacement. The 5 litre purifier has mixed silver and mineral stones which are replaced every 3 years, whilst the 12 litre purifier changes the silver stones and mineral stones at different intervals. Silver is anti-bacterial and keeps the water fresh. Our purifiers have stands, but if you have less space, you can remove it from the stand and place it on a counter, using water from any freshwater source.
- We care about you. Healthy water shouldn’t be out of anyone’s reach, so we offer the option of interest-free payments, with nationwide shipping and free delivery for orders over $250. With our subscription option, you will save ten percent on cost, and we will also send you reminders when various parts need replacing. Ceramic Filters generally need replacing once a year with other part replacement timelines ranging from six months to five years.
- We care about others. Genzon supports Petrea King’s Quest for Life Foundation, which holds retreats for people living with challenging conditions, and also Child’s Vision, which sponsors underprivileged children.
Why Trust Genzon Water Regarding Your Stone Water Purifier
We are confident in the quality of our product. Our purifiers, filters and replacement parts are manufactured in South Korea and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a five-year warranty. Our motivation is not just to make a profit, but we are also genuinely interested in making a difference in your health. By providing robust purifiers that last, we also create a sustainable way of drinking cleaner, healthier water.
Phone or email us today, we'd love to hear from you.