1. Simply fill the upper level of the Genzon purifier with tap water. Gravity takes it through the ceramic filter which removes organic & inorganic particles down to 0.2 microns and harmful bacteria (e.coli, giardia, cryptosporidium).
2. 2nd stage of filtration. The water passes through the filter cartridge containing a range of raw materials including activated carbon, activated charcoal, silver and copper zeolite, ion exchange resin, coral, silica, tourmaline and loess which remove impurities such as bacteria, heavy metals, chemicals (including chlorine and fluoride), pesticides and odours, whilst softening and improving the taste.
3. Genzon mineral stones are mined from a deep sea source (between 300 and 600 metres below the surface) and contain a host of ionised minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorous and sodium. They increase the water pH alkalinity and dissolved available oxygen which means the water is more easily absorbed into the blood stream and cells. Water is converted from acid to alkaline, neutralising free radicals and re-balancing the body’s pH.
4. Colloidal silver impregnated stones provide a natural anti- bacterial effect to the cleansed water ensuring the water in the lower storage tank remains fresh.
5. As you pour yourself a refreshing glass of purified alkaline water it is subjected to magnetic energy. (1200 gauss) via the Genzon magnetic tap. This action breaks down the size of water clusters which aids rapid absorption into the body. It also helps increase the amount of oxygen (a natural antioxidant) in the water and improves the absorption of electrolytes such as magnesium, potassium and sodium.
This comprehensive water filtering process does not need chemicals, electricity or plumbing to work. The filtration process uses gravity to purify tap, tank, stream or bore water at a fraction of the cost of providing your guests with bottled water.
In addition to purifying the available local water supplies, Genzon Water Purifiers improve the natural health benefits of tap water to enhance the comfort of your guests.