Repairs cellular integrity, an antioxidant and immune booster
Our modern lifestyle leans towards a preference of acidic food and beverages and exposure to environmental toxins creates opportunity for disease and sickness to manifest. Cancers and bacteria cannot thrive in an alkaline state, maintaining a high pH or alkaline state reduces our exposure to illness.
Alkaline water is more readily absorbed into our blood stream. It assists our body to maintain neutral pH range and strengthens the immune systems, enhancing the body to maintain cellular integrity to ward off illness.
Alkaline water is a natural antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals and converting them to oxygen to be utilized by our bodies. It reduces acid build up in our cells that arise from day to day consumption of foods, environmental stress and medications
A study in the 2001 issue of "Shanghai Journal of Protective Medicine" found drinking alkaline water for 3 to 6 months lowered cholesterol, blood glucose and blood pressure levels in participants.
Can alkaline water help with other health conditions?
Another study in the July 2012 edition of "Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology" titled "Potential Benefits of pH 8.8 Alkaline Drinking Water as an Adjunct in the Treatment of Reflux Disease" found that water with a pH of 8.8 effectively neutralized stomach acid and pepsin, making it a possible treatment for acid reflux.
In France, researchers followed the health of 3,777 elderly people between 1988-2004 in rural areas known for their high aluminum or silica content in the drinking water. The study was published in 2009 in the "American Journal of Epidemiology" as "Aluminum and silica in drinking water and the risk of Alzheimer's disease or cognitive decline," and one of the findings was that silica in drinking water (10 mg/day) was associated with a reduced risk of dementia and cognitive decline.
A 2010 study published in "The Journal of the International Society of Sports Medicine," titled "Acid-base balance and hydration status following consumption of mineral-based alkaline bottled water" concluded that their test subjects who drank alkaline water showed an improved acid-base balance and hydration status compared to tap water.
Health Benefits of Alkaline Water
- ANTIOXIDANT: helps to neutralize free radicals that can cause cellular and DNA damage
- SUPER-HYDRATING: smaller water cluster size allows water to penetrate cells more easily
- MINERAL RICH: contains higher concentrations of alkaline minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium which are vital to human health
- OXYGEN RICH: increases the amount of dissolved oxygen in the blood
- DETOXIFYING: eliminates mucus build-up on colon walls, thus improving the body’s ability to absorb important nutrients
- CLEANSING: contributes to flushing out acidic waste and toxins that have accumulated in the body over time
- ENERGIZING: negatively charged hydroxyl ions contribute to increased energy, mental clarity, and overall alertness
- WEIGHT CONTROL: reduces the body’s need for fatty tissues which protect vital organs from acidity by storing acidic waste in less critical parts of the body
- CLEAN WATER: pre-filtration cartridge inside the ionizer removes chlorine and other common pollutants present in tap water
- REMOVES PESTICIDES: strong alkaline water with a pH over 10.5 helps to remove pesticides from fresh fruits and vegetables
Can alkaline water cure what ails you?
Water is nature’s perfect beverage. Hydrating, calorie-free, and readily available, the simple drink is as good as it gets for ensuring proper functioning of all your body’s organs. But what if there was a different water, an even more hydrating liquid that goes farther to keep you healthy and thriving?
That’s the premise behind alkaline water, a version of H2O with a pH level higher than 7. (A pH above 7 is considered alkaline, while a pH lower than 7 is acidic — normal water typically has a pH of 7).
The thinking is this: Maintaining a bodily pH level of 7.4 is key to optimum health. Because so many foods in the modern diet are considered acidic, drinking water with a higher pH than normal can help your body stay alkaline and disease-free, improving all aspects of health. Proponents call it a better form of hydration, and some drink alkaline water exclusively.
URGENT WARNING THAT APPLIES TO ALL CANCER TREATMENT PLANS
Any person on a cancer diet should drink a lot of water, from 1-2 litres a day, depending on the weight of the person and the severity of the cancer. Water is critical for many reasons on any cancer diet. However, the type of water a person drinks is just as important as the water itself. Some types of water contain substances that can destroy an alternative treatment for cancer.
The chlorine in tap water, filtered water or distilled tap water, or any other process done on tap water (except ionized water, which will be discussed below) can chemically turn some types of cancer killing nutrients into cancer causing substances. It is absolutely critical that you do not drink, consume, mix or use any water that contains chlorine (e.g. soda pop) or has contained chlorine, while on any alternative cancer treatment. This item, in some cases, can cause an alternative treatment to fail.